December 1, 2012
If you have been on the fence about the existence of Chemtrails, this video will settle the issue for you, once and for all.
It begins with footage taken from the cockpit of a FedEx aircraft, where two United States Air Force KC-135 Tankers, spraying thick plumes of material from their wing ducts pass within 2,000 feet of the FedEx craft. The FedEx pilot immediately requests a different altitude from Air Traffic Control, only to be met with a *third* near-miss collision - with yet another USAF KC-135 Tanker, spewing tons of stuff from its ducts.
Clearly, Air Traffic Control was oblivious to the presence of these three USAF tankers, which were operating at commercial altitudes. This may have happened if the military planes had their transponders turned off. Also, it appears that the Air Force planes were not detectable by radar.
This shocking episode is followed by footage taken by a passenger of a commercial jet, showing a tanker clearly dumping a thick substance which does not resemble a contrail.
This footage is followed by a sequence of even more amazing shots of unbelievably thick plumes of stuff being dumped by Air Force jets, accompanied by serious daredevil flight maneuvers.
Hands down, this is the best chemtrails footage that I have ever seen!
The following is a transcript of the titles which appear in this clip:
- FedEx aircraft in dangerous collision heading with appears to be two KC-135 Tankers.
- Separation: less than 2,000 feet
- Pilot: "FedEx 5034 with request. FedEx 5034 is requesting flight level 340 [34,000 feet]."
- Second KC-135 Tanker on collision heading.
- FedEx 5034 descends to 34,000 feet, only to discover a third KC-135 Tanker at altitude.
- Conclusion: the KC-135 Tankers were operating at civilian altitude with no transponder.
- The control tower had no idea the Air Force tankers existed and no radar system was available to warn the FedEx pilots of danger.
- Video of tanker by passenger in a commercial air jet aircraft.
- Cockpit video of chemtrails sprayed at altitude cleared by ATC [Air Traffic Control] for commercial traffic.
- Another unexpected encounter
- Again it appears ATC had no knowledge of USAF aircraft in the skies.
- Extensive chemtrail activity.
- A new experimental compound?
- Tanker climbs out to altitude cleared for commercial traffic.
- Tankers spraying above and below altitude cleared for commercial traffic.
- Bizarre chemtrails. New formula?
Published by revmichellehopkins
November 30, 2012
These chemtrail jets were flying at commercial air flight level with NO TRANSPONDERS!
Not only do they NOT alert Air Traffic Control, the planes don't even show up on radar!!!
This is why the FAA is supposed to alert local Air Traffic Control when Chemtrailers will be flying their skies. So that commercial air traffic will be diverted.
Toxic Chemicals & Metals in Chemtrails:
Aluminum Oxide Particles
Bacilli and Molds
Desiccated Human Red Blood Cells
Human White Blood Cells-A
Lithium Salts and Chemtrails
Radio Active Cesium
Radio Active Thorium
Sharp Titanium Shards
Yellow Fungal Mycotoxins